- to the height of it all -

9.04.2014

the official make a habit, break a habit link-up!


after receiving such positive feedback on this post, lauren from my passion journey and i decided to collaborate on a bimonthly link-up for other ladies looking to make and break some habits!
it takes 21 days to make one, so a whole month gives us a little bit of wiggle room to really set them in stone!



link up with us on the first monday of each month to set which habits you want to make and break, and then come back and share your progress on the last friday of the month! we are so looking forward to holding each other accountable and cheering each other on for undertaking small endeavors that will make a large impact!

since this is our first link-up, feel free to write a post and submit it on one of our blogs via the inlinkz widget below. it will be open until september 10 at 11:55 pm.
we want everyone to join in, and the rules are as easy as 1-2-3!

1) write up your post on what habits you want to make or break and add it to the link-up. (link directly to your habit post! that means no homepages or unrelated posts - please and thank you!) 
2) make new friends! visit at least two other Habit Makers and Breakers and give them some love! 
3) include our snazzy button below or link back to your hosts in your post so other people can join in on the fun. (don't forget to follow us as well so you don't miss out on any new and exciting habit making or breaking news!)

The Pinnacle Project


4 comments:

Samantha @ Substance and Soul said...

I love this idea! We all have those habits we need to break and even more we need to make.
P.S. I LOVE your rebrand :]


-Samantha
http://substanceandsoul.com

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks so much! I love it - I think it's more of where I am/going and my other one felt like I was grasping onto the past.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Fun idea- I'll have to think of which habits to work on. Giving up diet coke is always an option!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

I used to be addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet 7-Up when I was low carbing. Why is diet soda so good?! I haven't had it since the spring thankfully!