- to the height of it all -

8.10.2014

welcome to the pinnacle project!


welcome! i am so glad that you're here!

my name is britt, a former journalist-turned educator-turned aspiring higher education professional.

after years of random blogging at one&20, i came across the idea of crafting a 30x30 list. once i created and refined my own, i realized very quickly what kind of life i wanted - to be well-read, to be well-traveled, to be good to my body and the environment, and to be open to lots of new adventures. deep down, i knew this was what i wanted to achieve but i wasn't doing such a great job of holding myself accountable to getting there.

the pinnacle project will be my chronicle of pursuing my 30x30 (and a few other things, too!) and ultimately reaching the pinnacle of a life both lovely and well-lived. thanks for reading!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool intro to your blog. You def got me interested.

Rachel said...

Congrats on the brand new project and blog!!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks so much, Jay!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks, Rachel! :)

Jess Madden said...

Woohoo! New project.

Aimee said...

Love this! Congrats, Britt! :)

HairIAm_Shika said...

Love this soo much! Looking forward to following your journey!

JazzWife said...

JazzWife, here . . . and reading!

esther julee said...

yay!! :)

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Haha - I like it :)

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks, Aimee!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

SHIKA! I've missed you!
Thank you :)

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

:)

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy to see you here! I miss you!

Yalanda_Meshell said...

I love your blog :) You are screaming positive energy via the interwebs (and I'm sure in person as well)!!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thank you, thank you! I am really trying - I am not naturally inclined toward positivity, but since I've been working at it, it's made life soooo much better!