- to the height of it all -

8.15.2014

four reasons why i've [finally] become a vegan




... because i believe that the Divine spark we revere within us is also within all living creatures.

... because i cannot justify the death or discomfort of any living creature for the sake of luxury or cosmetic research.

... because i believe that my body is a temple and deserves to be fed in a manner that will ensure it operates at its best according to my needs.

... because i am only one person, but i can make a difference.

in pursuit of:
drastically reducing my carbon footprint
adopting a healthy way of eating that will heal my body

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Good luck! I admire people who can do this- I know it isn't easy!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks! So far, it hasn't been much of a struggle, so I'm looking forward to it :)

esther julee said...

Good luck! :) I tried to be vegetarian once for a month.. and it was the hardest thing! Any lifestyle change is difficult though.

S.O.S Hair said...

Congrats on your decision chica!!! How exciting! I can't wait to try your new vegan recipes!


www.savingourstrands.com

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

I actually haven't had much of a hard time, so I am definitely thankful!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks, girl! :)

Yalanda_Meshell said...

Applause! *throws recycled paper confetti* I love eating vegan, I really do. There are so many reasons to feel good about it, inside and out!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Yes! It feels absolutely amazing!!!
What are some of your favorite recipes?

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

These look soooooo good! Thank you so much for sharing!