- to the height of it all -

4.10.2015

au revoir!

thank you so, so, so much to everyone who has stuck around and supported me through the many changes at one&20 and in this new project.
i have decided - - because i want to live a little more fully, vibrantly, and intentionally - - to step away from blogging. i have so many things i'd like to do and see, and i don't want to do them for a lens or a post.
i don't know if i will ever return, but in case i don't, i leave you with my not-so-blogger-worthy pictures from my trip to china.
























the only social media format i will retain is my instagram (@qurlybee), where i will post a few interesting things along my journey.
the wandering will never stop.



until we meet again,
britt

7 comments:

Yalanda_Meshell said...

Hey girl! Way to go on following your heart! Good luck on your journey and thanks for sharing these pics!

Kahleel said...

I'm sad you're leaving the blogging world. I'll definitely miss your posts and comments (you're the only one who reads my blog, lol).
Good luck with your journey and continue to take photos. Practice makes perfect!

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks, Yolanda :D

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

I will still be reading along! Just not posting :)

Christina Beauty said...

Sad to hear that you're going. I always enjoyed popping in to see what you were up to, or how lovely your hair had been growing. But I can totally understand why you are going. I hope you enjoy the journey, and maybe we'll see you again soon.

Britt @ The Pinnacle Project said...

Thanks so much for reading and for your comment, Christina! I will likely keep posting hair stuff on the gram - I know I definitely will on my nappiversary in August!
I will still be around to read :D

Diatta Harris said...

Congratulations!!! Go live this life - it is very short so enjoy every minute of it!!